chris in glee s4 special features
asexual people are so cool because they can use the term “ace” when referring to themselves??? ace is such a rad word??? stay cool my ace pals
chordover: @jennaushkowitz thanks for lending me your seeing eye dog :)
Nice catch, nonnie! I hadn’t even thought of that.
Honestly, overwhelmingly, the evidence supports that the spoilers are false.
Here’s just five points:
- There’s no indication that Kurt and Blaine are struggling as a couple, and even THR admitted that they were “better than ever.” Why would they break up?
- And over Karofsky? The only interaction Blaine has ever had canonically with Karofsky was during “Never Been Kissed" and "Night of Neglect" (and no speaking role but also during "Prom Queen”). Not quite the four full seasons of Klaine development that we’ve had, is it?
- For that matter - I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again - it’s a lesser substitution. There are lots of Klaine fans and a marginal (if even existent) Blainofsky fans. Who wins? The writers?
- And there are only thirteen episodes, they don’t have time to go into a romance. It just doesn’t make sense. Why “waste” well-developed Klaine for a minimally developed Blainofsky?
- Especially when Klaine is one of the only points of solidarity remaining on the show. We don’t know what else will happen, but we do know one thing: Klaine will be together. Any spoiler that challenges that is far more worrying than the alternatives because we’ve been through a lot of crazy experiences but, aside from Season 4, we’ve always had Klaine together. Or we’ve had them in a budding romance. We’ve rooted for them for years now. They’ve kept us going through some of the toughest moments of the show because we want to see them again. Few other things remain on Glee that have that much weight.
I don’t believe the spoilers are going to be as big and as serious as we’re making them out to be, but I think we should believe them. We need to prepare ourselves to the fact that Klainofsky is going to happen, on camera or off. Every reputable media outlet has posted them, Max has confirmed he’s returning, somewhat reputable spoiler blogs have confirmed them, and even Joaquin is saying “Klaine is endgame” and things like that.
We know Klaine is endgame, and Glee always uses that excuse to calm us down and tell us it’s going to be okay. Klaine went through endless drama in Season 5, but the writers kept saying hey, don’t worry, they’re endgame! At this point, the Glee writers believe they can do anything to Klaine, so long as they make the last episode endgame. We’ve seen them do this, over and over.
It’s so strange to see Blaine visibly fight to keep his composure.